Sunday, May 4, 2014

Friendzoned

Haha i am o ad right now. Isn't being in love horrible? Especially when it is your best friend? And even more when he has no idea, and thinks of you as a sister, and has a girlfriend that he wont stop talking about? Yeah. Sometimes life is just there to shit in your face. Today was great until we started snapchatting. I was ecstatic today, I got a hug from Micheal Rooker at comicon, i saw Matt Smith, I met up with some friends as comicon, i cosplayed, i took some pictures, I drew a little, and i snapchatted friends.
But then of course he brings up his girlfriend. And of course i have to make some lame excuse to stop talking to him o i dont start crying again. I wish i could tell someone i know, talk to them about it. I can't talk to mom about it because that is awkward. I can;t talk to Lizzie about it because she will get annoyed plus she doesnt have access to a phone or a computer right now. I cant talk to Dave about it because even though i know he knows i like Moo i like to retend he doesnt know. So i am just going to talk to you guys. You guys being no one seeing as no one follow this blog. whatever, i can see why, unlike most blogs i dont pay attention to my grammar or spelling or puntuation or capitalization. i just type freely. this blog also isnt about anything specific, it is just there and i just write whatever i want in it.
Okay, sorry for wating your time by writing this. you probably dont want to read it. I jut needed to get it off my chest somehow. Goodnight? idk when anyone will be reading this but it is goodnight for me right now. goodnight. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment