Sunday, May 25, 2014

Holy shit sorry im late

So sorry i am late. I havent posted in forever. I went to animinneapolis today and yesterday and friday. It was fun. Yesterday i payed for my love to get in. That was fun. That was the only day of the con i could let loose and just enjoy myself completely because i wasnt sulking over him not being there. I hugged him so many times. I lost count at 36. He tried to teach me to twerk. He let me and a bunch of other touch his ass. Man that was fun. Until yr friends ditch u for random strangers they just met that day even tho u payed for them to come and then ur other friend that they barely even know starts screaming at them and it makes u feel like a bitch and u dont even know why u do u just do while in the same day u break the heart of a friend of 6 years because u dont like them back but other than that yeah it is fun.
What teh fuck why are the letters suddenly small i am sad.




My friends and i

No comments:

Post a Comment