Tuesday, April 29, 2014

First post yay!

Hello! I have honestly never blogged before. I am hoping that i can keep up the posting on a regular basis that would be nice. To have something to look forward to doing every day. Anyways, haha, my name is Ivy, and to be completely honest, I am writing this in math class because math is booooring and i needed something to do.
So, i am sure you want to know a few things about me before you begin reading my blog any further than this post. I am 15, like i said before, i am in 9th grade and so far i love it. I have made many new friends in my new school and NO you cannot know what school i go to. God, i am not sure if you can see the font that this is, but it is really weird writing with it. Fuck it, its new. I kind don't mind.
SO, recently, like, a few months ago recently, my best friend finally got me to read a webcomic called homestuck. I am absolutely in love with it. And in 2 days, yes, 2 days, i am going to a can and i am cosplaying as Trickster Dirk Strider, i will be sure to post a picture so you can see what he looks like. I will post a picture of him and a picture of me in the cosplay. Hehe i cant wait, i have been waiting for this for weeks and i am finally here! i only have to get some read hair spray paint and the glasses and i am done and ready, if my computer camera worked well enough and didnt only see the things it is recording as white blobs of light then i would use omegle. but it is also really laggy, like i move, and five minutes later the camer finally registers that i actually moved.
Wow, i showed up late to school today, by and hour, and i got here after science was done and my science teacher just tried to talk to me. here is how this went: 
Teacher- *walks up to me* hey where have you been
Me- *points to headphones* what???
Teacher- *points ate my headphones to tell me to take them out* i said, when did you get here?
Teacher- durring art?
Me- nods still not taking headphones out and going back to blogging
Me- *thinks to self, "thank god he doesnt care that im not doing my math"*
Teacher-  ok *waves and leaves me alone*

That was awkward, OH YAY! this i a great song! can i post songs in blogs? i will have to see because if i can then i have a few that i need to post. everyone must hear. EVERYBODY *wonk*
HOE. LEE. SHIT. this sixth grader who just walked into class is a badass. he has a rainbow dash backpack. i have to remember to give him a highfive.

Yes, i do enjoy My Little Pony. Don't judge! ok, i cant control, you can judge if you want, just please keep it to yourself. thank you. Along with MLP, i also find enjoyment in some other childrens shows. I absoultely LOVE TEEN TITANS! no, not teen titans go, the shitty new one, i love the read teen titans, the original show and movies, i love them i used to watch them all the time whenever i got the chance. It is the best. Scooby doo is also amazing, once again, the original cartoon, not the new ones. Yogi bear and teenage mutant ninja turtles are pretty fucking amazing as well.
Okay, you know what, i am gunna change this font before i post this because i am not sure if you will be reading it in this font, fut i dont nessessarily like it. also, fuck my sleeing errors, im not gunna go back to fix those, i am typing really fast. I only have 7 minutes until lunch starts and i am hungry. I also want to see what my friends think of my blog. I hope they will apporve. HEY! maybe i should do a vlog on youtube if this gets enough hits? i think if this gets a good ammount of hits then i will. i definately will. hehe. well ima post this now, i know i didnt really cover very many things about me in this so if you have any questions feel free to ask, if that is a thing you can do on blogs. fuck i have no idea, whatever, i will cover more at lunch.

OH! I ALMOST FORGOT, PLEASE DO NOT UPSET MARTIN. I will post a picture of Martin later. You just have to remeber never to upset her. EVER. tata!

This is Martin. Don't upset her.

No comments:

Post a Comment