Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Homes alone and bored

Last night my mom went to a party with her friends and i stayed up so that before i went to bed i could giver her a hug goodnight. After she got home it was about midnight and i had a busy day and had been awake since 7am so i was really tired and went to bed. I didnt set my alarms and i didnt wake up today until 11am so my mom just told me to stay home and now i am bored as fuck. so here i am typing away and eating some booty. My friend from school is done snapchatting with me so im bored now because no one is online. *siiiigh* 
wow, i took a break from wiritng so i could open my tumblr and open youtube and play this youtube mix and then i endedd up going on tumblr for a while but at the same time i started to sing along to some of the songs without realizing it and i am singing while i am writing this currently and it is getting hard t concentrate on what what i am writing because of it. damn i love this song. ok im back i had to go sing for a minute. grr im bored i think i am just gunna make this a short post and stop writing now. 







The booty



No comments:

Post a Comment