Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Post Title

HOE
LEE
SHIT
I just found my ipod. I havent used my ipod since 7th grade. this is like, a huge accomplishment. I am charging it now, i wonder what i have on it. It is an older ipod so there is no camera on it so i probably just downloaded a random amount of shit photos on it from google or some shit. HaHa i cant wait to see all the dumb games i got on it. Most likely all the angry birds games. Those games were a thing when i had the ipod. I am gunn go do my laundry, i wont post this yet. when i get back my ipod will be on and i will say what i found on it.
Ok back. yeah i was right about the photos but there are no games on it at all and the only contact i have on it is my friend S***n. i wont say his actual name. at the time he was my friend then he was my boyfriend a year ater and now he is my ex but still my friend. hehe. All the music is the same music on my phone (thanks icloud). 
Oh look! Moo is online. Should i go talk to him? i know he is my best friend but im horrible at starting conversations. Especially now that i have accepted my feelings for him (which he will never know aout hehe >:3) oh well. ima go talk to moo now. Cyas later.
Ok im back. Damn i am bored, he had to go do homework. god i keep looking over to my cosplay on the bench in my room. I cant wait until friday when i can wear it to the con. eeeee im so excited. <3 i cant fucking wait like omg this is gunna be the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Hehe, returns from kitchen to see cat laying on keyboard. that was fun. Hey, you guys should follow mu tumblr. I am new to using it and i really only reblog things but still. here it the link to it.
Ima go now. cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment