Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cant sleep

*sigh* i cant sleep. And do you realize gow fucking annoying it is that the blogger app hasnt updated for ios 7 so i have to use ios 6.4 ir whatever the one before ios 7 was, i have you use that key ores and bittons and just all out interface and i hate it. Its just like no. Stop. Please stop. Thank you blogger. I hope you see this and update the app because fuck this interfce thats why. I was watching the lion king but mom made me go to bed so now i have to wait. Tomorrow after school and durring my free times during school i am goin to take my time to watch the lion king, the lion king 2, moulin rouge, and titanic. All of those movies because i havent had a good movie marathon in years. Oh ahit i can hear mom coming. Brb.
Ok im good. Im rather hungry though ao i think ima go sneak a snack. Night moterfuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment